Over time, women's breasts often lose their youthful shape and firmness as a result of pregnancy, breast-feeding, weight fluctuations, aging, and gravity. For many, the loss of firmness and uplifted contours influences their self-confidence and self-image.
A Breast Lift, also called mastopexy, can reverse these effects and restore the shape and youthful appearance of your breasts. This surgical procedure raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Many patients who have undergone breast lift surgery feel that their figure is rejuvenated and demonstrates a breast profile that is more youthful, uplifted, and firm.
This highly individualized procedure is achieved through many different incision patterns and techniques and often done in conjunction with breast implants.
Consult Daniel Golshani, M.D., for your Breast lift in Beverly Hills, he will determine which technique is most suited for your case based on the appearance of your breasts including breast size and shape, the size and position of the areola, the degree of breast sagging, and skin quality.
“I haven’t felt this happy & relieved in years!”
- Are you bothered by sagging breasts that don’t flatter your figure and may visually age you?
- Do you feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit these days, even though you love swimming or the beach?
- Do you skip important social events with friends and family because you don’t feel confident?
- Are you disappointed by how you look in outfits you once adored?
- Do you feel taken for granted by your significant other or reluctant to go on a date?
Whether sagging breasts are a minor distraction in your life--or a major source of distress--we understand those feelings. We can help you get beyond your discomfort with breasts that have sagged prematurely, haven’t bounced back after breastfeeding or began drooping after weight loss. Let us help you feel fit and recapture your feminine side once more, with safe, effective breast lift surgery.
Beverly Hills Breast Lifts Can Boost More Than Just Your Breasts
Dr. Golshani of Beverly Hills has helped thousands of women, just like you, make a positive change in their lives through professional breast lifting and reshaping. The breast lift procedure has transformed the lives of many of our patients, and they typically emerge feeling better about their bodies and appearance. If you’d like to learn about the experiences of our past breast lift patients, we’re happy to oblige.
Top Breast Lift Benefits
Of course, you’ll look great after your breast lift, but that’s not the only benefit, or even the main one, according to our past patients. Here are some of the improvements women notice after Beverly Hills breast lift surgery:
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Better sex life/improved sex drive
- Increased motivation to exercise, eat right and improve overall health
- More active social participation and ease when meeting new people
- Weight loss from healthy habits
- Excellent posture (many women note that they “stand and sit taller”)
- Ability to wear a variety of clothing styles with confidence
- Increased optimism
Who is a Good Candidate for a Breast Lift?
- Women bothered by the look of sagging or droopy breasts
- Women who feel weighted down by saggy breasts
- Women who feel flat chested or less feminine
- Women who’ve achieved a large weight loss
- Women who’ve had children (and perhaps breastfed the babies)
- Women with breast asymmetry
- Women tired of push-up bras
- Women who want to feel more confident in clothing or beachwear
- Women with low nipples or nipples pointing downward
- Women who desire high, firm breasts and a youthful, toned torso and figure
How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
It is very common to experience discomfort, swelling, and bruising for the first two to three weeks following a Breast Lift procedure. You will be required to follow Dr. Golshani’s post-op instructions to ensure a quick and speedy recovery, which will include the use of a surgical bra provided by Dr. Golshani. After this, you will be required to wear a sports bra for several weeks. Patients are required to avoid sleeping on their stomachs for the first two weeks, and are advised to take sponge baths until the sutures are removed, which often occurs two weeks after surgery.
Will I have the presence of any scars?
Scars from breast lift are noticeable after the first couple of months, appearing red and lumpy. However, scars often fade into a very thin, unnoticeable white line over the period of several months. Dr. Golshani utilizes special techniques that minimize scars during your procedure. With that said, many patients are very happy with the long-term trade-off between scars and having firmer, younger-looking breasts.